If you want to know how to replace your garage door rollers to make it work smoothly, read the following:
· New garage door rollers
How To Replace The Garage Door Rollers Instructions:
· Start with fully opening your garage door
· Place the clamp on the track about 2/3 of the way of the door opening.
· Pull-on the attached release rope to release the garage door from the power opener.
· Unplug the garage door opener from the outlet for more safety.
· Use the pliers near the top of your garage track to bend it slightly.
· Use a flathead screwdriver & wedge it between the track & the roller. Get the roller out of the door track.
· Remove the old worn-out roller.
· Pull a new roller in & put the roller back into the track.
· Roll down the door to the next roller & then repeat the previous process of replacing & removing the roller.
· Once you finish replacing the four rollers, you will realize that replacing the top one during the opening track.
· it’s uneasy to
· Roll the door down after bending the track back to its place.
· In the middle of your overhead section, bend part of the track.
· Make sure that your assistant is observing the garage door, or it will slip off the track & hurt you.
· Use the pliers to move the track back to its original shape right after changing the last roller.
· Remove the clamp of the track
· Plug in the garage door opener.
· Reconnect the garage door opener again by pressing on the button that controls your garage door operation.
· Close the door, but keep watching for any imbalance of the track.
· If you want to change the tracks, you should loosen the bolts on both sides of the track & line the track up.
· You can use a pry bar to move the track a little bit.
· Make sure that all the bolts & screws are all tightened up because garage door vibration can shake things & loosen it with time.
And that’s it!
If you can’t deal with these steps and want the easiest & safe solution for yourself and your garage door, you can call us. Indianapolis New Garage Doors has been in this field for over ten years; we can deal with all garage door problems & the most affordable and cheap prices. Our ultimate goal is your satisfaction; thus, we give our techs extensive training to meet up your needs.